“SBDS supports developing companies by formulating business and communication strategies, by searching for partners, for investors, for (strategic) buyers or customers and by structuring, negotiating and implementing (financial) transactions“
Developing business is our passion! We are committed to an holistic approach and support our clients with tailor-made services suitable to their specific characteristics and individual needs.
We believe in creating value through
- Working in variegated teams – with different academic and practical expertise complementing each other. Flexible addition of specialists
- Comprehensive multi-sector approach
- Utilise external and independent views
We like to be creative – both networkers and lateral thinkers – we try new ways and do not shy the less obvious.
Being engaged with ideas, innovations, new technologies and applications, social phenomena and also with difficult topics and situations helps create value for our customers.
Corporate Finance / M&A
- Search for investors / support with capital raising
- Search for (strategic) buyers
- Search for acquisition targets
- Support our clients throughout the entire transaction process (preparation, contacting and conducting presentations to potential investors or buyers – due diligence – valuation – negotiations till deal closing)
Turnaround / Restructuring
- Strategic, financial and operational analysis and assessment
- Development of turnaround and business plan
- Support during implementation
For the topics Corporate Finance / M&A and Turnaround / Restructuring there is a cooperation with the Milan-based consulting firm Futuro All’Impresa S.r.l.
B2B / B2C market entry and market development
- Research of market information
- Support the development of the storyline and communication materials
- Identification and contacting of potential partners and customers in Switzerland and abroad
- Structuring, negotiating and implementing deals
- Development of a “News Strategy”
- We favor generating content, based on a journalistic approach – by delivering exciting contents, we create opportunities to propagate the brand and the messages in the editorial environment
- Distribution of content – efficient use of offline, online and social media
- Broad experience with strategic, financial and operational topics
- Analyses, evaluations and recommendations for action
- Support during implementation
Founder and Managing Partner of SBDS GmbH, Project Manager
- Profound experience in business development
- Professional background includes activities in asset management (Rasini Fairway Capital Ltd., Swiss Capital Alternative Investments AG) and strategy consulting (McKinsey & Company, Inc.)
- Professional experience in a large number of countries in Europe, lived in Germany for 5 years and in UK for 2 years
- MA in art/orchestra conducting from the Berlin University of the Arts (UdK); BA in business administration and MA in quantitative finance from the Universities of St. Gallen and Zurich; CFA and CAIA charterholder
Project Manager – Media services
- Member of the Parliament of the Canton of Bern
- Many years of professional experience in the fields of journalism (offline, online), photo/ video and social media management
- Professional background includes positions such as editor of magazine “Renewable Energies“ at Swiss Association for Solar Energy SSES (since 2016), Head of Communications at Gasser Felstechnik AG, Editor-in-Chief of Journal B and Jungfrau Zeitung
- Pedagogical education, various further education in the fields of journalism, photography, video, etc.
Research, Administration, Office Management
- Longterm experience as Executive Assistant and Recruiting at McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Higher Education from Int. School of Tourism, Zurich and Business School Baden
Dr. Christian Camenzind
Member of the Advisory Board
- Independent Investor and Board Member (Chairman of B&I Capital AG, Zurich and Singapore; Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd.; Swiss Cyber Gate AG, Zurich
- Professional background includes various senior positions in financial services (Chief Operating Officer Wealth Management Asia/Pacific, Deutsche Bank, Singapore; 11 years Chief Executive Officer, Bank Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie (Switzerland) Ltd, Zurich; Head of Private Banking International, Bank Leu Ltd, Zurich, Switzerland; various management positions at Credit Suisse in Zurich, London and Luxembourg)
- Doctorate in Law from the University of Zurich; Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
Reference case Designergy SA „Supermodule – innovatives Bauen mit Photovoltaik“